Money laundering case: There is nothing to worry about as I have not violated any law, says HP CM

Money laundering case: There is nothing to worry about as I have not violated any law, says HP CMShimla (Himachal Pradesh),[India] Apr. 10 (ANI): Himachal Pradesh Chief Minister Virbhadra Singh today said that there is nothing to worry about in the money laundering case charged against him as it was done out of "political vendetta." Virbhadra Singh told ANI, "I have nothing to worry about as I have not violated any law." Claiming that justice has become very rare in India, Singh further asserted that if justice prevails, I will win the case, if the case is manipulated then I can't say about it. Earlier in the day, the ED had summoned Singh for questioning in its money laundering probe against him and others.



from https://in.news.yahoo.com/money-laundering-case-nothing-worry-not-violated-law-161917194.html

Share on Google +

0 comments:

Post a Comment